Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Message of Hope

This is the interview with Steven Curtis Chapman and his wife Mary Beth that appeared recently on Good Morning America. I know that the grief they are experiencing is not a lonely grief. So many people have unfortunately lost a child in whatever sort of unfortunate way. It is just amazing to hear this family be so honest about their grief...and their hope. They are very blessed.
As I have heard before, " on this earth Maria Sue danced with a prince...Now, she dances with the King."
What a story of strength...and then of course, faith, hope and LOVE.
I hope you watch when you have a moment...and if you are inspired, the family is on Larry King Live on CNN tonight. (Check you local listings). God Bless.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This was so touching. I'll be watching the Larry King interview.

Elizabeth Bergeron said...

I watched both interviews, they are an amazing family. It was so good to see their boys and daughter on. So many people have been thinking and praying for them.

Drew and Becca Damiano said...

Ok seriously...can't even type because of the tears...what an amazing story. Thank you for sharing. love you.