
Friday was Hailey's first day of 1st grade at her new school. She was very excited and had a great first day. Hailey is our little student. She absolutely loves to learn. Of course, back to school for the kiddos means back to work for Mommy. (insert sigh). We had a great summer, though. I think Camp Mommy was pretty okay...I had fun at least. Hanna also started at a new daycare a couple of weeks ago. The first day was a challenge, but now she goes in without any tears. She is such a trooper and has adjusted so well. We are so proud of our "little learners". Here's to a great year.

The "official" first day photo.

Sisters...so sweet!

What a pose...Hanna looks like such a big girl!

Walking in to school...ready to go...

Hailey, already hard at work in her classroom.
1 comment:
Erin~ I love your new blog! Not sure it is really "new" but I just found it so it is new to me!
I hope Hailey has a great first year at school and Hannah continues to adjust nicely to daycare!
Post a Comment