
Since it is BACK TO SCHOOL TIME, I thought I would do this. I read it on Rachel's Enjoyable Journey. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy!
A. Attached or single? Attached...but usually fetching something for a small one...
B. Best friend? OF COURSE...
C. Cake or pie? Pie...hot...with ice cream
D. Day of choice? Thursday...it all started when it WAS a great TV night (Friends, Seinfeld, ER when it WAS good)
E. Essential item? Suddently, it has become my XM Radio...try Channel 18...Kenney Chesney all the time!
F. Favorite color? Pink...it's a girl thing
G. Gummy bears or worms? Not of fan of all things gummy
H. Home town? Grand Junction, CO
I. Favorite indulgence? a great date with my hubby
J. January or July? January....Hailey's birthday, Gary's birthday, the New Year, and Skiing!
K. Kids? Hailey and Hanna
L. Life isn't complete without? Gary, Hailey and Hanna...
M. Marriage date? July 15, 2000
N. Number of brothers and sisters? Two sisters...1 older, 1 younger
O. Oranges or apples? Apples...but only in the Fall when they taste the best
P. Phobias? A very busy Wal-Mart...which is why I shop at Target...but a busy Target....I could go crazy...
Q. Quotes? any verse from the Bible that speaks to your heart when you were least expecting it...God is in the whispers.
R. Reasons to smile? my family
S. Season of choice? Spring...great skiing, and great biking here in Colorado...AKA God's Country
T. Tag 5 people: You decide
U. Unknown fact about me? If I tell it won't be unknown...
V. Vegetable? OLATHA Sweet corn!
W. Worst habit? Dishes...
X. X-ray or ultrasound? X-rays far out number ultrasounds for me...knees beat children 4-1
Y. Your favorite food? Pizza...anytime, anywhere, anykind...
Z. Zodiac sign? Aquarius
No comments:
Post a Comment