Thursday, December 4, 2008

Third Day's Merry Christmas

I love this song...it is my new favorite Christmas song. I heard it for the first time during the Holidays in 2006...when we were still waiting and wondering about who our little girl was. Shortly after, we got "the call" and saw our little Hanna's face for the first time. This video is Brad Avery's (Third Day) story, but it is really so many people's story...those who are waiting and those who are holding their little girls.
Merry Christmas and God Bless...

1 comment:

Drew and Becca Damiano said...

Geez...do I ever remember the first time you played that song for me. The emotion was overwhelming, knowing little Hanna Mei was waiting for you (maybe not quite as anxiously) just as you were waiting for her. It's still so raw even within me...I can't imagine how you feel each time you watch that video or hear that song. I pray that every one of your friends waiting for their lovey to come home knows that once they hold he or she in their arms, they will know the wait was worth it. Knowing that THAT CHILD was meant to be for THEM, just as Hanna Mei was meant for you, Hailey, and Gary and the rest of our family. I love you so much, sister.