
Well, it is the end of November, and I guess with the holidays now upon us, the snow god's finally decided to have winter descend on Colorado. The weather has been so nice and mild this fall that I was beginning to think global warming had completely taken over and I was now living in a climate similar to the Central Coast of California. But, finally, I awoke this morning a beautiful blanket of white covering our backyard and the calm, quiet a fresh snow brings. Now I am ready for the holidays. Christmas decorations can be unpacked, the search for the perfect tree can begin, and wrapping paper, ribbons and bows can take over my downstairs guest room. And of course, with ski season already underway in the high country, today is the day I haul out all of the "gear" and see what fits and find out what's magically disappeared after 8 months in the basement. Oh, winter is here. My favorite time of year.
2 comments:
Gorgeous!
Sure looks pretty!
I don't miss shoveling it though!
Happy Holidays,
Michelle
Post a Comment