January 27th our little baby girl turned eight! Every birthday gets harder and harder as Hailey grows up. But, we also couldn't be more proud of her. She is amazing. And being that she is our little academic, I thought I would do Hailey's very own ABC's:A--Artist. Loves, loves, loves to draw.
B--Best Friend. Hailey knows the exact right time to hold your hand or give a hug.
C--Comedian. The things that come out of this child's mouth. Hilarious.
D--Delight. You have to smile when you are around her. She warms your heart.
E--Endearing. So thoughtful in so many ways.
F--Fun-loving. A good time is never far away.
G--Gift. Who knew she would be our only biological baby?
H--Happy. Every day.
I--Imagination. The way her mind works is amazing.
J--Joy. It radiates
K--Know-it-all. But in a good way.
L--Laughter. She finds it everywhere.
M--Mommy's girl.
N--Neverland. A fairy at heart.
O--Optimist. I don't think she has thought that things aren't exactly as they should be.
P--Perfectionist. She works hard and expects great things.
Q--Quiet. Curled up with a book, listening to music, observing.
R--Reading. All the time. Anywhere and everywhere.
S--Sister. The only girl I know who has wrapped her heart around a little girl from China.
S--Skier. On the coldest, snowiest, iciest, days..she is the first one ready to go.
T--Ticklish. She loves it!
U--Unicorns. She is the Queen of the Unicorns. (self-proclaimed)
V--Voice. Always singing.
W--Wish. She still believes that it will come true.
X--X-tremely likeable.
Y--Yummy, chocolate. Her favorite.
Z--Zest. This little girl loves life. Watch out world!
No comments:
Post a Comment