Please come to Boston...
I'm stayin' here with some friends and they've got lotsa room
You can sell your paintings on the sidewalk
By a café here I hope to be workin' soon
Please come to Boston...
Oh, Boston. My new favorite city. I am currently having a love affair with this place. Since we have been home, I have googled something about Boston almost everyday. The architecture, the history, the quaint neighborhoods...I could do on and on. I absolutely fell head over heels for this place. Of course, because I am all about 'music and lyrics', my next visit must be in springtime.
Friends from Cornell PA School
Justin and Christina with Colin (2) and Owen (10 mos.)
My new house near Bunker Hill
Warren Ave., Charlestown, MA
I'll let you know when we are all settled...
(yes...I'm dreaming...)
One if by land, two if by sea...
Dressed up for Halloween...Tourists, right! How did you know?
The historic Green Dragon Tavern...a revolution in the making
Halloween in Boston
Planning the next revolution...and no, it does not include health care reform.
Dinner in Boston's North End with the bride and groom, Kim and Kevin and the sidekicks...Sarah and Mike. What a wonderful night with even more wonderful friends!
Boston from the top of the Bunker Hill Memorial
Duck Island in Boston's Public Garden
Mr. and Mrs. Mallard swimming in the pond in the Public Garden
Mrs. Mallard with Jack, Kack,Lack, Mack, Nack, Ouack, Pack and Quack...and yes, I did that from memory...
Gary in the Public Garden
No comments:
Post a Comment