
Erin needs love and support
I am not making this up: This is the actual caption for this picture. I found it by doing a google images search with the words "Erin needs".
I am not making this up: This is the actual caption for this picture. I found it by doing a google images search with the words "Erin needs".
This is hilarious. There is a note now going around on Facebook where you go to google and enter your name plus the word "needs". It is worth trying it just to see what comes up in your search. If you need a good laugh try...it's better, and cheaper, than a psychic...
Very telling, I think....
Heres what you do:
Go to Google.com and do a search. Type in your first name and the word "needs" after it. Then copy the top ten things Google says you "need".
I promise I didn't make any of this up! I did filter a bit...
1. Erin needs a drink. (AMEN)
2. Erin needs a miracle. (again I say, AMEN).
3. Erin needs to wear shirts. (I don't get it...maybe shirts that don't have stains on them...or shirts that don't come from Target...hmmm...I have to think about this one.)
4. Erin needs a life. (Sad but true...)
5. Erin needs your prayers. (Ahhhh, how sweet is that...see #2).
6. Erin needs to visit the library. (After my BBC book note on Facebook, apparently I do.)
7. Erin needs advice. (see #3)
8. Erin needs a servant. (Ooooh, Mama like this one....)
9. Erin needs another miracle. (uhem...#5 people).
10. Erin needs a night off. (AMEN Goggle!)
Sadly, some of my needs are reflective of a 1 year old girl named Erin who is awaiting a liver transplant. This is all in fun, but please take a moment to hold #2, #5, and #9 close to your heart. love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment