Friday, September 26, 2008

New Big Girl Bed





Hanna has now graduated to her BIG GIRL BED. I think it has been more emotional for me than her. She has made the transition beautifully. I, on the other, am so sad to see the crib go. Another milestone...another step away from "baby". (Insert sigh...). On the bright side though, snuggles are much more accessible...

3 comments:

Drew and Becca Damiano said...

She is so cute! Love the pictures...wow, what a big girl. Thanks for sharing...why does something so simple make me tear up? Oh wait, that's right...I'm a Maynard. :-) Love you, sister.

I'm Tara. said...

Right on, big girl! Hope it goes well and doesn't impede anyone's sleep. Not that it's happening over here or anything. Back to the post above...ha!

Elizabeth Bergeron said...

Not sure if this is a "double take", but hope the big girl bed is going well. My sympathy is with you Erin, no more baby days!