Sunday, September 14, 2008

Movie Night in the Fairy Club

UPDATE: For those of you who guessed; the girls watched Toy Story...hence the newest song on our soundtrack...


The other night it was nice and cool so Gary set up a movie for the girls in the backyard, perched up the "Fairy Club". They have done this the past few summers, sometimes when their cousins are over. It's great when there is a bit of chill, so the girls get get all bundled up and snuggle underneath the down blankets. What fun! I think you can tell from the girls faces, they loved it. You can't see it, but there is a big bowl of popcorn between them! Now, can you guess the movie they watched???

3 comments:

Elizabeth Bergeron said...

What fun!! I bet they watched a princess movie!!

I'm Tara. said...

You are such a fun mommy!! What wonderful memories you are making for them. Makes me wanna wedge myself in the middle (helllooo - with the popcorn, of course!!) and watch, too. Hmmm - a girly movie? Yeah, maybe some sort of princess movie is my guess, too.

I love your blog, by the way. So pretty!! And I love the nicknames for the guys from your trip. Made me giggle.

Thanks again for Saturday, my friend. I love you!!

Dana said...

I can't guess the movie, but it sure looks like fun! I think it was some sort of "green" club when I was over, though!
What a great memory for your girls!
Blessings!