Friday, June 13, 2008

Welcome



Welcome to the life and times of a mom, a dad, and their two little ladybugs. We live a simple life in the suburbs. Mommy works, Daddy works, and the bugs go to school/daycare. What happens in between is often ho-hum but at times humbling and even hilarious. Right now Mommy and the bugs are enjoying a summer at home so maybe the Chronicles will begin to take shape. Happy reading...
erin

6 comments:

Drew and Becca Damiano said...

Yay! LOVE it! Wish I was brave enough to try such a thing! Lots of love to both bugs and their parents. xo, Bec

Lisa Christine said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and it looks like you are just getting started! Welcome to the blogging world :)

Unknown said...

Glad to see you are blogging! :-)

Karmen and Greg said...

YEAH! Anxious to follow your blog! Your daughters are SO cute -- love the pictures! :)

Karmen

Lisa said...

FINALLY!!!!!!! (Like I should talk since I haven't updated since May!) Welcome aboard!

Love ya!

Kelly (Mike, Zane and Mia Jade) said...

Nice start to your blog & great pictures of the girls!