Sunday, September 20, 2009
Perspective
I started back to work this past July. Due to budgets cuts, the position that I held for the past three years was eliminated and I was "involuntarily transferred". Since then, it has been a pretty rough road at my new school. There's political stuff that I don't agree with, it's far away from my house, it is year round, and the special education team there is like a dysfunctional family. Needless to say, waking up everyday, getting my girls ready for school or daycare, and heading out the door has been quite the undertaking since I have absolutely no motivation to even go to work. However, I saw this the other day. I had seen last year and thought it was great, but I really needed it this year. It reminded me why I do what I do and why I have done it for the past 14 years. (Yikes). With this little boy in mind, maybe Monday won't be quite so disappointing. (pause my soundtrack to the right before hitting play)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment